Wherever you live, whether in Blackpool, Fylde or over Wyre all the way up to Galgate and down to Garstang and Broughton, your kitchen is likely the centre of your home. A room where the day begins with your morning coffee and ends with everyone around cooking and chatting about their day. In a room that gets so much traffic, it’s important to enhance the aesthetics however you can, but convenience is also important. For a quick update to your kitchen that won’t break the bank, look into some window blinds.
Types of Window Blinds in Lancashire
There’s a superb range to choose from on the market these days whether you’re looking for vertical, roller, panel blinds, Venetian or any other style of blind, Devonshire Blinds can help you out. Each have their own benefits:
- Panel blinds – These are a versatile and unique solution that can act as a room divider and separate spaces in your kitchen for dining and cooking. As well as being ideal for large windows
- Vertical Blinds – If your kitchen gets a lot of light, lucky you, but sometimes you need to control it throughout the day. These offer great privacy if you have other properties that overlook your own.
- Mirage blinds – Extremely versatile, these blinds are also known as ‘day and night’ or vision blinds as they have dual layers of opaque and sheer panels so that you can adjust them to suit your needs. They operate like traditional roller blinds so are very easy to use.
- Metal Venetians – these horizontal slats give you great privacy and light control, combined with the ability to adjust the blind height to suit you.
- Wooden Venetians – have been growing in popularity and for good reason, they give a great look, are practical and have great control on light levels.
- Roller Blinds – a classic for kitchen windows, these blinds are easy to operate with thousands of fabrics to choose from.
Motorised blinds – Removing the hassle of chains, now you can adjust your blinds at the touch of a button. These are completely customisable for your home, and are an option for roller visage and mirage blinds.
Benefits of window blinds in your kitchen
Installing blinds in your kitchen brings a number of practical benefits:
- Protects your privacy and helps you control the light control
If you like your privacy, installing blinds is a great idea. Your blinds also let you control the amount of light let into the room, sometimes just with a flick of a switch.
- Easy cleaning option
You have the option of choosing water resistant materials for your vertical and roller blinds, which is a particularly good option in a room that can get messy. There are also a range of materials that are easy-to-clean, if the children (or adults) decide to have a food fight!
Devonshire Blinds can also provide you with replacement slats for vertical blinds . You can drop by and enquire within at Devonshire Blinds Ltd, 55 Fleetwood Road North, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 4AB or give us a call on 01253 824 972. You can also email us on email@example.com to find out more about blinds in the Fylde and Wyre area.