Reliable motorised blinds made and fitted throughout the Fylde Coast
Made locally in Thornton Cleveleys and installed throughout the whole Fylde Coast area and beyond, including parts of Lancaster. Devonshire Blinds are highly trained and knowledgeable in the fitting of motorised blinds. Providing you with the ultimate in convenience and operational ease, motorised blinds remove the hassle of cords and chains. Close blinds with ease or cover up hard-to-access windows with Devonshire Blinds’ selection of premium motorised blinds.
Working alongside Louvolite, we provide traditional mains-operated roller blinds as well as the innovative lithium ion battery system. Allowing you to enjoy motorised blinds without the expense of electricians or running power, the battery system is integrated into the blind. Durable, reliable and functional, our motorised blinds make window coverings easy.
Motorised blinds provide you with a range of benefits, including:
● No power or control wires required
● Utilising radio frequency control
● Control blinds as a group or individually
● Rechargeable integrated battery
● Makes hard-to-reach spots easy to cover
● No cords for child safety
● Ideal for less able bodied individuals
Our home hub system allows you to control your motorised blinds via your smart phone. This product can also be linked to your Amazon Alexa or Google home.
• Smart controller connects via WiFi
• Control individual blinds, entire rooms or even your entire house
• Schedule blinds to open or close at designated times,
providing added security when away from home
• View all rooms and blinds on your smartphone device
• Control your blinds at home when out and about
Visit our showroom
Visit our Fylde Coast showroom for a demonstration of our motorised blinds and to find out how they could work for you. Devonshire Blinds’ team members are more than happy to provide you with tailored information and advice specific to your needs.
55 Fleetwood Road North
ASK FOR A FREE QUOTE NOW!
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”true”]